The right expat mortgage for buying a house in the Netherlands
Are you an expat and are you considering buying a house in the Netherlands? Hypotheek Plan provides customised mortgages and offers personal financial advice so that you can finance your (dream) home in the Netherlands.
Mortgages for expats
Buying a house in the Netherlands can be different from what you’re used to at home. Our independent mortgage advisors will help you find the best expat mortgage that fits your situation. In addition, you will receive free purchase guidance or help with tax returns.
Do you need help with finding the right mortgage? Or do you just want to ask some questions? We are happy to assist you!
We’ll get back to you on the same day!
Make an appointment
*We use your data exclusively to contact you.
Hypotheek Plan, your expat mortgage advisor
- …is the most comprehensive, qualified mortgage advice chain in the Netherlands. We offer more than just mortgage advice.
- …is made up of a team of independent, highly skilled, experienced mortgage advisors.
Why choose Hypotheek Plan for expat mortgage advice?
Since 1999, more than ten thousand people have trusted us to advise them about their mortgages. We specialise in expat mortgages and provide mortgages from banks and insurance companies in the Netherlands. We help you navigate the Dutch system of mortgages to finance your new home.
Independent mortgage advice for expats
Because Hypotheek Plan is an independent mortgage agency, we always provide the most objective comparisons and an expat mortgage that best suits your needs. You can rely on fully independent advice and reliable service.
Next to mortgage advice, we can also help you with other financial advice, such as insurance advice and tax return.
Our all-around advisors are specialised in…
Requirements for getting a mortgage in the Netherlands as an expat
When applying for an expat mortgage in the Netherlands, there are some conditions you have to meet. We listed the most important ones below:
- You have lived and worked in the Netherlands for at least six months to get a Dutch mortgage.
- When you are not an EU citizen or from Liechtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you have a non-temporary residence permit to apply for a mortgage.
- You have a Dutch bank account if you want to finance part of the mortgage with savings.